jobberBase Community

Welcome to jobberBase Developer Community!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement for new users: in order to combat the ever increasing spam, we no longer allow new users to post links in the message body. This limitation is automatically lifted once a new user has a specific number of 'valid' posts.

You can post links like google.com which will be rendered as text but you will not be able to post messages that contain complete URLs like www.google.com

Thank you for your understanding!

#1 2011-05-25 07:24:21

sangroxx

Help with customizing Text and theme.

Hey all,
I am currently working on my jobberbase based website. I need help with changing all the text and stuff written the "hireme". (Example : change "Post a Job" to "Add Listing" or anything. )
I have just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (by basic, i mean really less).

and second thing, i want to change theme colors.

Please help, specially with the changing the text stuff.

#2 2011-05-25 19:50:09

putypuruty
Administrator

Re: Help with customizing Text and theme.

Hi!

To change the text, you need to edit _templates\hireme\_translations\translations_en.ini and _templates\hireme\_translations\_emails\emails_en.xml. There might be some texts hardcoded directly in the template files or PHP code but just do a simple content based search and you'll find them.

#3 2011-05-26 12:19:15

sangroxx

Hey putypuruty! A very Thank you for your help! I would have never figured it out!

Thank You Very Much!
JobberBase is awesome!

Regards,
SAngram

#4 2011-07-18 09:56:34

Brandon A. Stanton

Thanks putypuruty, I was about to post my problem here in forums but I see that you answered the solution in my problem. Also, to sangroxx smile

Board footer