jobberBase Community

Welcome to jobberBase Developer Community!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement for new users: in order to combat the ever increasing spam, we no longer allow new users to post links in the message body. This limitation is automatically lifted once a new user has a specific number of 'valid' posts.

You can post links like google.com which will be rendered as text but you will not be able to post messages that contain complete URLs like www.google.com

Thank you for your understanding!

#1 2008-12-31 06:30:39

TM

Looking for developers to build Job website

Guys we are exisiting portal and looking for developers to change website similar to http://www.mployr.com/. If interested please update with your email and contact info, we will contact you.

#2 2009-01-05 05:21:43

TM

Re: Looking for developers to build Job website

Guys, I'm still looking for a programmer who is expert in Jobberbase to install on a existing site and help us go over some additional development work for about 1 week. If some one is interested and have experience in jobberbase please email at support@telecommentor.com

#3 2009-01-05 08:59:43

Tokyoj
Senior Contributor

I can recommend Cristi @ cristigcb (at) gmail .com.
Their team has done some good work with Jobberbase for me.
Also Filip (Jobberbase founder) has worked with them for many years. They know the code.

Tell them TokyoJ recommended them. (but my name won't get you a discount though...sorry... smile

Also why not just ask Jobberbase's Sr. Contributor "evsion". It's his site.

---------------
Tokyoj
"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." (Henry Ford)
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)

#4 2009-01-29 20:24:01

Ima Recruiter

Help!
I'm looking for someone to customize a site for me. I have no idea how to do this stuff.
Thanks!
L.

#5 2009-01-30 04:13:51

Tokyoj
Senior Contributor

Ima Recruiter,
If you add more detail about specific customizations would help developers/designers understand time & cost factors and make a bid.

---------------
Tokyoj
"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." (Henry Ford)
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)

#6 2009-02-09 00:38:49

jobberboards.com

I'm happy to assist. PM me

www.jobberBoards.com - Helping Promote Irish Charities and offering Free Advert Services for Employers

#7 2009-10-12 18:16:27

kalyankavitha

Hi,
I would like to customize jobberBase with applicant registration/login to post resumes and manage them as well. Also, I would like to have employer login, post jobs, manage jobs, etc. I am looking for something like http://www.redjump.co.cc/jb18/ which goes by per instance basis. However, I may have to host several websites like that and the cost would be higher if I do that. Please let me know if someone can give me a quote who would provide me the code as well at the end so that we can make any necessary changes later. Please contact me at k.v@cerebralinfotech.com.

Thanks,
KV

#8 2011-05-24 22:42:31

Marauder

smile

Board footer