You can post links like google.com which will be rendered as text but you will not be able to post messages that contain complete URLs like www.google.comThank you for your understanding!
I've got a jobberbase website www.aquaculturerecruitment.com and i've got a few queries, which i hope you may be able to advise me on?!
1. Is there a way to have a promotion code to give to job posters so they don't have pay on paypal for 'x' number of posts?
2. Is there a way to send a notification to the job poster each time someone applies?
3. How can admin view the job posters email? and applicants email and application incl CV?
4. Can the paypal add-on be set to be free on first post, then charge after that?
5. How can admin resend job activation email?
6. When i post a job manually in the admin panel, no email notification is sent to the recipient! Any ideas what is wrong?
7. I've set 'old job notify' to 30 days, however jobs older than 30 days are still being displayed, any ideas what is wrong?
Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks & regards
install the word press /evaluation blogging.
DV Tech Services Pvt Ltd
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.dvtservices.com Bangalore. India
We are Ready to Resolve your problems ..... And Ready to work for jobber base customizations
after i post job, the date format is DD-MM-YYYY. Can you please provide me the code and file to change the date to May 01, 2012 or MM-DD-YYYY.
Thank you in advance
This can be done from the admin panel. Go to Settings -> Main settings and you'll see there Date format. Just change it to whatever you wish and press Save.
Hope it helps!