jobberBase Community

Welcome to jobberBase Developer Community!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement for new users: in order to combat the ever increasing spam, we no longer allow new users to post links in the message body. This limitation is automatically lifted once a new user has a specific number of 'valid' posts.

You can post links like google.com which will be rendered as text but you will not be able to post messages that contain complete URLs like www.google.com

Thank you for your understanding!

#1 2011-03-25 22:34:40

zartoop
Website

Jobberbase job board partner required

Our jobberbase board needs a developer partner for programing mods, upgrades and maintenance.

The board has been active for 2 years but has been hibernating for much of that time. I was doing the programming but other commitments prevent the board from receiving the attention it deserves.

The board is designed to generate revenue from non-job advertising and is well received in the marketplace.

I will apply my expertise in recruitment, sales, marketing and industry development - your expertise is in jobberbase programming - together we will light a fire under this job board.

Job board revenue (25%) will be shared with you on an on-going basis. I expect the initial programming work to be about 80-100 hours. After that it will be maintenance and upgrades - prob 5-10 hours per month.

If you would like to learn more about the board and arrangements please contact me hancock.tony@gmail.com

Board footer